Sunday 27 November 2011

Christmas Card With Gift

Hello My Dear Cakettes,

It's been a while since my last template, but here's another one especially for you!!

This is just another Christmas project I have created a template for.. It's basically a card with a gift, the gift being the tea candles...





I have made this project quite some time ago, but I have since seen red glittery tea candles, which would have been perfect for this card... Oh well.. Still looks really cute and makes for a super sweet gift..


To make sure I covered the lines from the template I have made an insert!!!


The ribbon is just some extra embellishment..






So by now you are probably guessing that if a template is involved, then you are probably going to be able to get a copy for free right?

Well GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Just like my previous templates I will be sharing the files for this box with my sweet Cakettes!!! YEEEIIII!!! :)

And of course once again it is FREE!!!!

Just remember in case you haven't seen my previous free template post here is how it works.. Because it's a template I have designed myself I am happy to share with all of my subscribers and followers.. You can download it and use it as many times as you would like..


*** PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING!!!! ***

The only condition for downloading this file is that you are not allowed to re-distribute, share or sell the file.

By downloading this file you have to rights to use the file, but you do not own any rights to the file.

So It is okay if you want to sell the projects you have made using the file, but you cannot sell or share the file itself.

So, if you have friends who may want this file, please ask them to visit the site and download their own copy.

Please be sure NOT to send and/or give these files to anybody as it is an infringement of copyright.


By downloading these files you agree to these terms.

That's it really.. :)



Now if you're ready  Download Files


I have made a video showing how I have used my template and how I have decorated it, so if you would some inspiration you can see that video below..





If you like what you see just click that subscribe button, rate and comment.... :)

7 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely gift idea Becca. Thank you for being so generous as always in giving us the template and wonderful tutorial too. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome tutorial and card idea! Thank so much for the file too!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your Youtube channel and I'm subbing :) some gorgeous creations there :) Thank you so much for sharing!! It's really awesome!!
    thanks and smiles,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design for a card. I just became a follower of your blog. I subscribed to your youtube channel. I do not have any video's out yet, but I hope to eventually to show the things I make. I am shysmilingmoose over on youtube. So you know who am when I comment on your video's. Hugs, Francine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I've only just discovered your youtube and blog. Is it possible that you can possibly email me the template? These would make great thank you cards for my daughters birthday so she can send them some little goodies aswell. I tried the link but it said the page had been removed :( thanks :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh noooo I can't get this template? Is there any way I can get it? I want to make some of these so bad. I loveeeee them and they would make such great inexpensive gifts too. Plz reply, thanks & hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, Please private msg me your email and I can send you a copy directly!!

      Delete